nutrition • movement • wellness
Kris will Get You on Track.
Are you ready for some new movement in your journey toward improving your health? Nutrition counselor and registered dietitian Kris Ball will help guide you on your way to healthy living, one small change at a time. If you want to eat and live better, Kris can help!
NUTRITION: THE FIRST STEP TO BETTER HEALTH
8 Weeks to Success Program
Through individual recommendations from Kris, get started eating healthier and feeling better.
One-on-One Nutrition Counseling
Whether you meet with Kris once or several times, personalized, individual sessions can help you achieve your health goals.
7-Day Body Restore Program
Reduce sugar and junk food cravings to begin a healthier diet with a simple plan of eating proteins, fruits and veggies, and whole foods.
Food Sensitivity/Gut Health Testing
Discover whether food sensitivities are causing health issues such as gut disorders, skin issues, joint pain, migraines, and more.
FITNESS: THE SECOND SLICE OF THE APPLEMovement is a key component to overall wellness, and if you’ve already taken the first step with good nutritional choices, why not add some movement to your routine! FITNESS CLASSES
Recent Blog Posts
- How Do I Cook Healthy Every Night for my Busy Family? - “How do I cook healthy every night for my busy family?” “I don’t want to make anything when it’s just me, so I eat quick, unhealthy foods all the time.” These are things I hear often from my clients. Planning meals for the week can be frustrating and overwhelming for some people. I reassure them […]
- Eat More, Feel Better - Eating frequently throughout the day is beneficial to keep mood and energy high, blood sugar levels stable and help with increased metabolism and weight loss. If you can remember to eat something every 3-4 hours, you can benefit in many ways. Fueling up first thing in the a.m. is easy. Here is an idea of […]
- BREAKFAST=Breaking the Fast - Summer is winding down, the mornings are cooler and it’s back to school time! That being said, schedules and routines have changed for those with kids. Breakfast is the first thing that can start these schedules on the right foot. The word “Breakfast” means..Breaking the Fast. It’s breaking the 8-10 hour overnight fast. Once we […]
- Summer Travel and Healthy Eating - The sun is out and people are traveling…It’s summertime!! Whether you are flying or driving, eating healthy while traveling can be easy if you are prepared. When you arrive at your destination, it’s important to stay with a plan as much as possible. Here are a few things I suggest in order to stay on […]
- Packing for All-Day Events - Summer time is full of picnics, sporting events, outdoor concerts, and we can’t forget days at the pool or water parks. It can be easy to pack healthy for these events if you can remember 3 things. HIP H=Healthy Food. I=Icy Water. P=Proper Portion Start with an insulated cooler that is size-appropriate for the group. […]